Run Hide Survive™ was a Commended Finalist in the UK Counter Terror Awards 2018.
The interactive online eLearning modules provide you with knowledge about types of terror and hostile attack that have occurred in the UK and the rest of the world.
You'll learn the effects an attack has on the brain and body and how this impacts on how we respond when under threat.
Learn vital tips about how to safely escape from venues under attack, lockdown and barricade rooms using temporary door locks and save the lives of injured people who are suffering from catastrophic blood loss as a result of :
ACTIVE SHOOTER EVENTS
In the modules you will cover
- types of attack you might encounter
- how your brain and body respond when facing an attack situation
- developing your situational awareness
- how to respond when faced with a terror attack or hostile threat
- the contents of the incident-response grab bag / traveller safety kit
- escaping from a room – safely breaking windows
- lockdown and barricade of a room
- using the CABCDE premise to treat injured people
- responding to and treating victims of chemical attacks involving acid or caustic substances
- common law of Self Defence applicable to life threatening attack situations
- different types of terror attack scenarios including marauding weapons attack – vehicle ramming – suicide bomber – criminal attack